Alfa Sko AS collects, processes and analyzes data about usage, traffic and events on our websites; alfa.no, alfaoutdoor.se and alfaoutdoor.com. By visiting and using these sites, you agree to the terms set forth below.
We use the data we receive through web statistics data to run the service, maintain the quality of the service and provide general knowledge about the use of the sites. The data is also used to gain insight and ability to further improve the user experience for customers and visitors to the webpages.
1. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions about privacy or wish to access, correct or delete your personal data, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
We always follow the laws that apply to privacy in Norway and Europe. This gives the registered the rights to access their data, the right to correct their data and the right to be forgotten.
If you are not satisfied with how we collect and use your personal data and you believe our processing of personal data is in violation of applicable laws, you have the right to appeal to Datatilsynet, or your national supervisory authority for data protection. However, we appreciate if you first contact us so that we can to solve this directly.
It is important that the data we have about you is correct and up to date. Please let us know if there are any changes we should update by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data means all data that is capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymous data.
We can process the following types of personal data about you:
- Identity data may include first name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact data may include billing address, shipping address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- Financial data may include bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data may include details of payments between us and other details about purchases made by you.
- Technical data may include login data, network protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug shapes and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system, and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile data may include usernames and passwords, purchases or orders, interests, preferences, feedback and questionnaires.
- Usage data may include data about using our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and communication data may include your preferences when you receive marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communications preferences.
We can also process aggregated data from your personal data , but these data do not reveal your identity, and as such it is not per se personal data. An example of this is where we review your usage data to find out how many percent of site users are using a particular feature on our site. If we link aggregated data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, it will be treated as personal data.
We do not collect sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data containing details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade unions, data on health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect dataabout criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with this data when prompted, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, delivering goods or services to you). If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may need to cancel a product or service you have ordered, but if we do, you will be notified.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods, including:
- Direct Interactions: You can provide data by filling out forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise, including when:
- ordering our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our services or publications;
- ask for resources or that marketing is sent to you;
- participate in a contest, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as described below.
- Technical data from the following parties:
- Analytical suppliers like Google based outside the EU;
- Advertising networks like Google and Facebook based outside the EU; and
- Contact, finance and transaction data from suppliers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe based outside the EU.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of third parties) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests.
- Where we must comply with a legal or legal obligation.
Generally, we are not dependent on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data , other than for sending marketing communications to you by email. You are entitled to revoke marketing consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Purpose for processing your personal data
Below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal reasons for which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We can process your personal data for more than one legal basis, depending on the particular purpose we use your data . Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the legal basis for processing personal data beyond what is presented below:
Purpose: Registration of you as new costumer
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data
Legal basis for processing: Perform the contract with you
Purpose: Manage and deliver your orders, including processing of payment and fees
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data, Financial data, Transaction dataand Marketing and Communications data.
Legal basis for processing: Perform the contract with you
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data, Profile data, and Marketing and Communication data.
Legal basis for processing: (a) Perform the contract with you, (b) Necessary to comply with our legal obligation and (c) necessary to keep our data updated and to receive customer feedback on our products and services.
Purpose: To enable you to participate in a contraction, contest or to complete a survey
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data, Profile data, Usage dataand Marketing and Communication data.
Legal basis for processing:(a) Perform the contract with you, (b) Needed to study how our customers use our products / services, develop them and expand our business .
Purpose: To manage and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and storage of data)
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data and Technical data.
Legal basis for processing: (a) Necessary to run our business, administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in connection with reorganization of the business or restructuring of the business and (b) necessary to comply with legal obligations
Purpose: To provide relevant website content and ads to you, and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
Type of data : Identity data, Contact data, Profile data, Usage data, Marketing and Communication data and Technical data.
Legal basis for processing: Necessary to study how customers use our products / services, develop them, expand our business and inform our marketing strategy.
Purpose: To use data analysis to improve our site, products / services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Type of data : Technical data and Use data
Legal basis: Required to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep the site up to date and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy.
Purpose: To provide suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Type of data : Identity data , Contact data , Profile data , Usage data and Technical data
Legal basis for processing:: Required for our legitimate interests to develop our products / services and increase our business
You will receive newsletters and other marketing communications from us if you have:
- Purchased goods or services from us; or
- If you have provided us with your data by signing up for our newsletter;
- If you have not unsubscribed to our newsletter.
We will always ask you for your consent before we share your personal data with a third party for their marketing purposes.
You may ask us to stop sending you newsletters and other marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter OR by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com .
If you do not want to receive newsletters and other marketing communications anymore, we will stop sending you this kind of communication. Your personal data will, as far as we are allowed to be deleted or anonymized, but this does not apply to personal data given to us as a result of a product / service purchase, warranty registration, product / service experience, or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes we collect, unless we reasonably consider that we may use them for another reason and that the reason is compatible with the original purpose. To learn more about how the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose that is not related to the purpose we have gathered the data for, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties listed below for the purposes specified in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Service providers offering IT and system management services.
- Professional counselors, including attorneys, bankers, accountants and insurance companies that provide counseling, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Taxation, Customs and other authorities based in Norway and other relevant jurisdictions that require reporting of treatment activities under certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require from all third parties that we transfer your data to, to respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the law. We only allow these third parties to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside the EEA area do not always provide the same level of protection for your personal data, so European law prohibits the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third party service providers are based outside the EEA, so processing of your personal data will involve the transfer of data from the EEA.
When we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure an equivalent degree of security for the data by ensuring that at least one of the following warranties is implemented:
- We only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data of the European Commission; or
- When we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the EU Commission, which provide personal data with the same protection as it has in Europe; or
- When we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer the data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires that they provide equivalent protection to personal data shared between Europe and the United States.
If none of the above warranties are available, we may request your explicit consent for the particular transfer. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time.
Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com for more information about the transfer of your personal data out of the EEA.
7. DATA SAFETY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or opened in an unauthorized manner, modified or revealed. In addition, we restrict access of your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties so that they only have access to the data they need to perform their tasks. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have initiated procedures to deal with any suspected personal data and will notify you and any applicable regulatory regulator where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We only keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we have gathered for, including the purpuses to satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the current retention period for personal data, we assess the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the potential risk of harm to unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve these purposes in other ways , and current legal requirements.
By law, we must retain basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, finance and transaction data) for ten years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Under any circumstances, please ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
Under any circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they are no longer associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. In that case, we may use this data indefinitely without further notifying you.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances you have rights under the data protection law in relation to your personal data. These includes the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request a correction of your personal data.
- Request deletion of your personal data.
- Refuse processing of your personal data.
- Request limitation of processing of your personal data.
- Request for transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://www.datatilsynet.no/en...
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may require a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request under these circumstances.
We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and ensure that you have the right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We can also contact you to ask you for further information in connection with your request to respond to you sooner.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such cases, we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This site may contain links to third party websites, plugins and applications. Clicking on these links or activating these connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statement on each site you visit.